Sunday 3 February 2013

Don't know what to call this post.

HI CHUMS!

So I thought I'd do a more personal blog post as this week has been very hectic. I've learnt and been through quite a bit of stuff I thought I'd never go through and achieve highly! Here are some tips I hope you guys can take from my experience.

1. Plan and organize

First thing I learnt this week was to stay organised and plan ahead to achieve higher. On Monday afternoon of my regular school day It was announced that our final design lesson of this subject was a double lesson on Wednesday morning. My first thoughts were flipping out at my teacher and telling him that he should have told us earlier. But then I realized what would that do to help me because my work isn't gonna finish by it's self. is it? 
Anyways I knew that I had to complete my practical work and evaluate it so I kept calm and planned ahead. On Monday evening I wrote my evaluation of the product so that on Wednesday I could focus on every detail of creating my final product and make a really good job of it. This all went to plan and that was all because of planning ahead and keeping organised maybe my teacher should try that someday!
I am now planning ahead and keeping organised on things I do every day! believe me it makes a difference. I have also become very fond of planing on my iPod, iPad and phone setting reminders and using the calender and note apps.

2. Keep calm

So on Friday I had to deliver a speech as if I was in a job interview in front of the whole of the class. Now I know some of you are like well thats pretty easy. For me it wasn't, I get very nervous and sometimes even feel faint. The even worse thing about doing it was that you had to sell yourself and talk about all the good things about you, now I know that people can't be jealous at all the things you can do but I hate boasting in anyway especially in front of the class! I would be a lot more relaxed if I didn't know anyone there! The thing that got me through it was keeping calm so that you can answer questions under pressure. I also recommend that you re sight what your going to say and speak slower.

3. Breath and drink water

I know these things are basically what you need to survive right! (but ssshhh and keep reading!) Recently I entered a cooking competition against 15 other people up to the age of 18 I had 2 hours to complete a three course meal for 2 people and I won I have no idea how! or why! So I spoke to the chefs that marked my meal and table decor and they said that I was very organised, kept calm and drank water. As the kitchens were so so so hot I noticed that my competitors where dehydrating almost! I got through 2 liters of water during the 2 hours and was able to keep calm and focus on my cooking and technique.
Here's my final table and food.






Well that's it for today's blog post I know many have already considered these things but I really couldn't have got through last week with out them. If in doubt of anything then keep calm and drink some water trust me it helps!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM - @Cutevintage_ox

thanks for readinggg



cyaaaaaa!      
             








2 comments:

  1. like how ur having a lil bitch bout mr mafrici haha and it looks so good babe no wonder you won lubbuooo xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was a bit annoyed thank you! xxxxxx luvoooo

    ReplyDelete