Sunday 10 February 2013

50 facts about me

Haloooo!
What's up Chums!?
So today as you can see by the title I'm going to be telling you 50 facts about me!
Now let's not mess around and get into it.

1. I'm addicted to Lush products! (no surprise there!)

2. My favourite film is Hot Fuzz

3. Before I do painting I always have to stroke my face with the paint brush (it better be soft!)

4. I use exclamation marks a lot you may tell! (just used one there!)

5. I use Colgate tooth paste (bit random)

6. I'm very mardy in the mornings

7. I will go to the moon

8. Vw camper vans all the way!

9. I'm very green (recycling green)

10. When I go away I like to keep everything neat and tidy but my bedroom at home is a tip

11. I revise by putting sticky notes in the shower

12. I think moshi monsters are so cute

13. I sucked my thumb for a long time (I don't now!)

14. People say I'm a perfectionist can't blame them realy I like everything to be perfect!

12. Malt loaf has to be one of my favourite foods

13. I have a dog called Jodie

14. Baths are more fun than showers

15. When I'm bored I have 2 options go out for a run (ummm) or watch episodes on bbc iplayer of programs I used to watch when I was little (YES!)

16. My name meaning is 'sun - ray, shining light' although urban dictionary think I'm a 'sexy Asian' (what!)

17. My favourite clothing item are checked pj bottoms

18. Favourite chocolate is malteser bunnies (Brooke)

19. Flowers inspire me

20. When twilight came out I was convinced I was a vampire because I love the smell when you walk past a butchers

21. My favorite colors are orange and green (but I love all colors)

22. I have recently been liking the vintage floral Cath Kidston look in rooms

23. I own 3 pairs of converse and that number will increase!

24. I'm obsessed with brands but also love a cheap bargain

25. My moshi monster is called Dobby

26. I can't get enough of swimming

27. Favorite drink is sprite

28. When someone puts an idea in my head I can't let it go I have to develop it or create it

29. I love my lava lamp

30. I dance on pointe

31. I'm a very DIY person

32. I have lived in the same house all my life

33. Sometimes I have tomato soap for breakfast (yummyy)

34. I'm allergic to cheap makeup and any glittery body stuff

35. I get very nervous and I have suffered from a few panic attacks

36. I have brown hair and brown eyes

37. Sea food is yummy

38. I love chick flick films especially LOL (if you haven't watched it watch it's very girly though) WARNING!

39. Herbal tea instantly calms me down

40. I find origami fun

41. I am on the 41st fact about me

42. My favorite TV program is Miranda (although its not on anymore :( )

43. I have size 6 feet

44. I have a bad addiction to intagram 

45. I hate my nails

46. Love the sun even though I get heat reactions and burn really easily

47. I love crime and mystery films and tv programs

48. I get really pissed off when people copy

49. I cryed the whole way through The Impossible

50. Favourite place St Ives

Woo you made it to the end!
Thanks for reading hope you learnt a bit about me!
 
cyaaaaaa!        

1 comment:

  1. erm just wanted to tell your readers i am the soul influence to all of these facts ;) jks just most of them :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete