Sunday 17 February 2013

Lush haul

Ooppsssss




Hello everyone,

Last Wednesday me and Brooke went on a shopping spree and we just accidently ended up in Lush what a shame! And before I start I just want to say that they didn't give me the Karma bubble bar with a chunk missing I just couldn't wait to try it out so I used some before I photographed the products.






Butterball Bath Ballistic

£2.45

The first product that I picked up and stayed in my basket was the Butterball Bath Ballistic I hadn't heard of it until Brooke picked it up and it smelt divine!
The sent is vanilla and coca butter it smells so scrummy you want to eat it! I know that all the products from lush that contain coca butter work really well on softening your hair and skin, so I have no doubt about this.

Extract from Lush times: Sometimes in life, it is the simplest pleasures that are the best; Butterball is the perfect example. We combined comforting vanilla with skin softening coca butter, making this bath bomb ideal for dry or winter skin. Don't let its size fool you, butterball is big on results.

I have high hopes for this bath ballistic and I will let you know how I get on!





Charity Pot

Mini pot that I bought: £1.00

95g pot: £6.50


240g pot: £12.75



The 2nd thing I bought is the Charity pot Hand and Body Lotion I wasn't to keen on the sent so I just bought a little pot because I wanted to put some money towards the charity.


Lush times extract: At Lush we know we're especially talented at making gorgeous  innovative products and we also know that there are some amazing groups out in the world doing meaningful work on behalf of animals, people and the environment. What do these 2 things have in common? Charity pot! We've created a lovely hand and body lotion with skin - softening coca butter and almond oil, scented with geranium and ylang ylang. With every purchase, we donate 100% of the price (minus the taxes) to small, grassroots organisations who could use a helping hand to continue the fantastic work that they do.You end up with a dashing product, soft skin and a warm heart.


I thought this was such a thoughtful and nice idea.







Karma Bubble bar 


£3.15


karma karma karma karma KARMA!

How can I explain how amazing karma bubble bar is? Someone buy me a lifetime supply pretty pretty please I'll love you forever! Hope you get the picture how much I love this Bubble Bar, honest fact this was my first ever bubble bar, IKR! aaarrgghh the smell is so gooooood!


Lush times extract: Pay it forward, Our signature scent is a unique and complex blend of citrus and patchouli. Inspired by our roots and one of our most popular scents, we can't get enough of it! (neither can I) This is why you might recognise this fragance from all sorts of other products. Perfect for layering or using by itself, Karma bubble will make you get whats coming to you - a nice, relaxing bath!


^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's exactly what you get!





Avobath Bath Ballistic

£3.20


Next up is Avobath! a very fresh and zingy sent I thought perfect for a morning bath to wake you up and feel fresh and ready to start the day.


Lush times extract: If you have never tried and Avobath, you are in for a refreshing treat! Mo managed to fill this fruity beauty with heaps of real fresh avocado and olive oil to nourish and feed your skin. Mark then finished it with an uplifting fragrance inspired by a tower of fruit. Go on, 'ave a bath!


I can't get enough of this sent and can't wait to try it!






Sea Vegetable Soap

100g piece: £3.10


You know me and my fresh scents sea vegetable also smells Deliciously fresh!


Lush times say: If you're bobbing along on the bottom of the briny sea, lime and deep cleansing sea salt in our Sea Vegetable soap will have you rising to the surface in no time. Handfuls of skin softening seaweed complete the aquatic adventure to leave you revived and ready for anything.


I'm again super super excited to try this soap as it is also the first soap I've tried from Lush!




Thanks for reading guys!
 In about 2 weeks time I will be blogging reviews on all of these products to let you know my thoughts and opinions.
I will try to blog next week but I can't guarantee I will as I'm going away for the week!



cyaaaa! 

x  






       

  





No comments:

Post a Comment