Sunday 27 January 2013

How to - obsession: jars

Hello everyone!

So I know I haven't been blogging in a while because, to tell the truth I haven't had any ideas what to blog on! suggestions would be great! :)






Lately I have had this obsession with recycling jars and using them for storage random I know! But I just think they look so cute and can really dress up a room. Anyway here's what I did! :)
You will need:



Step one
 
Turn over your printed design and draw around the lid of your jar. 





Step two
 
 
Roughly cut around this circle leaving a 1 - 2cm gap.

Step three
Cut small lines from the edge of the circle to the line, all the way around. 





Step four
 
Cover the whole piece with glue.




Step five
Place the lid on the glued circle.


Step six
 
Bend each flap into the lid.

Step seven
If you like draw around the lid once more on a plain piece of paper and cut out. Then glue this in side the lid.
 
 

 
 
Wait for the glue to be bone dry before putting on you jar.
 
 You can also add ribbons and other accessories to jazz up your jar to your taste!
 
 
I find these so handy to have on my desk and they look so cute. Well I hope you enjoyed this very simple how to blog and get recycling your jars!
I would also like to tell you guys that I have opened a new instagram: @cutevintage_ox please go and check it out! :)
Thanks for reading!
 
 
cyaaaa!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment