Monday 14 January 2013

Mini Lush haul

Hii everyone!
So i'm back already, I just couldn't resist!
After I posted my 'Why start a blog' on Sunday morning I went out shopping for the rest of the day. 
         One of the things you need to know about me is that i'm a bit addicted to Lush so I popped in to have a quick moochy and came out with 4 products I have never tried. 


   The first thing I picked up is this solid sugar scrub and it smells amazing!    

It says: Use the bar straight onto your skin, but take it easy at first, until you find out your preferred level. For a gentle scrub the wetter you get yourself and the bar before,the softer it will be - because warm water will allow the sugar to start to dissolve a little before it hits your skin.

To be honest I don't care if it works or not because I just love the smell so and i'm sitting here right now inhaling the Delicious fragrance.
The sent is grated ginger and fresh fennel that probably sounds an odd sent but believe me it smells like heaven!  




Next up I bought the solid Jungle conditioner, i'd been umming and arring whether to get this so in the end I just decided to get it!

The fragrance is really exotic and zingy but at the same time it sort of smells relaxing and calming! (i'm not arguing with that!) They say they based the sent on fruits and coco butter which must explain the zingy but calm sent going through my head.

Instructions on the label: Solid hair conditioner featuring tropical fruits for all hair types, shampoo as normal, massage on and work through the rinse out.
I have heard so many people recommending this product on reviews as it is so easy to use and has a very positive effect on there hair.
Lets hope it works well for me, I think I might have to join in and blog a review on this product!  


   

I also picked up the T'eo deodorant because I've never tried a deodorant from lush before and was especially interested in a solid one.
It just says: Rub gently on dry armpits , covering whole area.
I don't love the sent but i'm really just judging it on the performance it gives. I think it smells like a raw fresh lemon and it has very strong sent but that's what you look for inn a deodorant right!? Anyway lush says the sent is tea tree and lemon.
      



So the final product my friend asked me to pick up for her and it's the Eau Roma water toner. I'm going to tag Brooke to do a review on this so keep a look out on her blog!  

  http://brookeyboosblog.blogspot.com



Thanks for reading! and finally I just want to add the prices!

Sugar scrub - £2.75
Jungle - £2.95
T'eo - £4.60
Eau Roma water 100g - £3.95


Cyaaaaa! 



No comments:

Post a Comment