Sunday 13 January 2013

Why start a Blog?

Hello everyone whose reading this right now!

So I set it as one of my New Years resolutions to start a blog and try to post on it frequently. I guess from reading other peoples blogs it has inspired me to go out and try something different. 
         I almost have this serge of excitement when I see someone on my reading list has published a new post. Its intriguing to find out what they have to say about certain things and I really enjoy reading them. So I was thinking if I feel this way about reading peoples blogs then many more must also feel this way to. I have many experiences to come and things to say so I figured it would be a good idea to share them on my first ever blog! 
So this post has been a short one but I hope you will keep reading my blogs as there are many more to come.
Thanks for reading!


Cyaaa!






No comments:

Post a Comment