Thursday 17 January 2013

VERY LATE!

Hello again people!
Sorry this is a really late post but its not to late to start a memory jar!
As you have guessed today's blog is going to be about the memory jar I have made. If you don't know what a memory jar is, its a decorated jar that you can put post its in with memories on, photographs, tickets and anything you have to remind you of that memory! On new years eve you can then open that jar and look through everything to remember what a great year you've had! 
Anyway lets quit the chat!
So here is my memory jar! 



Things I used:
Printed lettering
Paper bag
Red ribbon

Everything I used was already in my house so I didn't go out to buy anything special for it feel free to though! 

For the brown background I took a Brown paper shopping bag and cut it into a long strip big enough to fit around the jar.
Once you have the right length cover the strip in PVA glue and roll your jar along the strip so that it wraps around it.

I like to wait so that the glue is completely dry before doing anything else!
I found this really cute red ribbon and tied it in a bow towards the top of the jar.

For the lettering I used the photo editing website picmonkey 
The font is: Special Elite.
I then printed this off cut it out in the shape of a bubble and stuck it on.

Finished yayyy! 





Thanks for reading!

Cyaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment